NewslettersNew Haven MTB families receive newsletters with information and helpful tips about parenting and child development. Click on the links below to download sample newsletters.
- You Are a Role Model for Your Child…Eat Well! (December 2011)
- Building Healthy Habits with Family Meals (September 2012)
- Let’s Move! Prevent Obesity for Children! (March 2012)
Feelings & Emotions
- Teach Your Child to Notice and Express Feelings (December 2010)
- Wondering: Making Sense of Thoughts and Feelings (August 2011)
Learning at Home
- Loving to Learn: Help Your Child Have Fun Learning! (March 2011)
- Brain Food: Reading, Talking, and Telling Stories (October 2013)
Stress & Your Child’s Brain
- Fun in the Sun and Outdoors: Summer Safety Tips (June 2013)
- Setting Limits for Your Children (March 2014)
Click on the links below to find more resources for families from other organizations.
Other Parenting Programs
There are many programs for parents that help in different ways. Click on the links below to learn more about some other home visiting programs. These programs may offer self-referral services in your area.