Minding the Baby® in New Haven has been solely supported by grants and gifts since the intervention's inception in 2002, and the MTB National Office continues to be primarily grant funded. Donors are essential in helping us achieve our mission, and our vision that all families will receive the support they need to thrive with optimal health and emotional well-being, and all children will feel safe, secure, and connected in their relationships. MTB would not be possible without the generous support of our funders, listed below.
If you are interested in contributing, your tax-deductible gift can have an even greater impact if your company has a matching gift program. In some cases, your spouse's company may match your gift. Find out here if your company will match your contribution. If your company is eligible, request a matching gift from your employer, and send it completed and signed with your gift. The impact of your gift may be doubled or possibly tripled! Some companies also match gifts made by retirees. (Yale's Federal Tax ID: 06-0646973)
On-line donations can be made through the YALE >> Tomorrow campaign by following these steps from the campaign page:
1. Select "New Gift" from the first drop-down box.
2. Type in the amount you wish to donate.
3. Select "School of Medicine" from the next drop-down box.
4. Under "Area of Support" select “Other” and then type "Minding the Baby" in the “Other Designation" field.
5. Send us an e-mail with any questions or to confirm that your gift has been received by MTB.
If you experienced any difficulty or would prefer to make a gift by another method, please call the Yale University Development Office at 203-436-8558 or contact us directly. Thank you!
Beautiful MTB Quilts Also Available!
A portion of the proceeds from the sale of beautiful whole cloth quilts designed exclusively by Little Colley Design are now being donated to MTB. Please visit the Little Colley Design MTB Shop for details and ordering information.
- The FAR Fund
- The W.K. Kellogg Foundation
- The Grossman Family Foundation
- Child Welfare Fund
- The Edlow Family Foundation
- The Patrick and Catherine Weldon Donaghue Foundation
- The Irving B. Harris Foundation
- Pritzker Early Childhood Foundation
- Seedlings Foundation
- Stavros Niarchos Foundation
- The Annie E. Casey Foundation
- The New York Community Trust
- The Schneider Family
- NIH/NINR (P30NR08999)
- NIH/NICHD (R21HD048591)
- NIH/NICHD (RO1HD057947)
- NIH/NCRR (UL1 RR024139)
Additional funding support for the MTB National Office has been provided through replication training and consultation contracts with the National Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Children (NSPCC) in the UK, Florida State University in the US, and both the Center for Mentalisering as well as Frederikshavn Center for Families in Denmark.
“The effects of parenting on child behavior: The role of parental reflective functioning,” an MTB follow-up study, would not be possible without the following support:
- NIH/NINR NRSA (1F31NR011263-01)
- NINR (T32NR008346)
- Nurse Practitioner Healthcare Foundation – Community Innovations Award
- Delta Mu, Sigma Theta Tau small grant award
- Evelyn Andersen Scholarship
- Dr. Lorraine G. Spranzo Foundation